Change Pinterest Password:
Pinterest, one of a free website based mobile application company which got enlighten in the past few years. It requires registration for use. Any individual potential user can be referred by an already signed in user to have access to pinterest. Users can save, upload, browse and can even download images in the mobile application. Users can then save individual images or pictures of their fellow users and can “pin it”. Content and images of the members will appear on your home page like Facebook and twitter.
Users should be aware of certain terms and functions when using Pinterest. We can pin those sites and quotes for further references. Pinterest also allows business people to create pages aimed at promoting their companies online. Like Facebook and Twitter, Pinterest now let’s marketers access the data collected on its users. But if becomes miserable when we forget our login password or any of the account details.
Here I am going to explain an easy way to recover your pinterest password:
How to change Pinterest Password
When logging through your PC:
1. Log in to Pinterest. The first thing you have to do is log back into your Pinterest account from your computer and get back on to your main screen.
2. Go to Settings. Once you are logged in to Pinterest, you will need to click the profile bar at the top right of the monitor screen. A menu will drop down; click on the “Settings” button.
3. Click “Change your Password “ Once the next screen appears, you will see your account info.
The first one is your registered email address. Click on the red link right below that says “Change your Password”.
4. Enter new password. A pop-up will appear then after and it will tell you to enter your old password, and your new password twice. This will confirm you entered the password you opted to change.
Your password has been changed and your account is totally secured
Reset Pinterest Password from mobile
When using through your mobile gadget:
1) Open the Pinterest app. The first thing you need to do is to ensure the Pinterest app is downloaded on your mobile phone or tablet pc.
2) Enter your username and password.
3) Go to settings menu and then to Account Settings. Once you are on the main screen, tap the Menu button on your phone and go to the “Account Settings.”
4) Click on “Change Password.” Under the Account Settings, you will see a button that says “Change Password”; click on that.
5) Type in new password. On the new box, enter your old password followed by the new password.
You can also ask it to show the password so you know you are not making a mistake, considering it only gives you one chance to enter your password, as opposed to the computer procedure.
After you are done, select “Change” and your password is changed!
This is the easiest and one of the easiest ways to change pinterest password and if you have any doubts regarding the process of it then you can comment below.
feel free to comment on Change Pinterest Password, www.pinterest.com change, Reset password