Delete StumbleUpon Account
StumbleUpon is one of the best and effective Social Sharing site. Here people can get the results according to their interests. Do you want to put an end to your StumbleUpon account then here I am share an easy way to get rid of your StumbleUpon account.
5 Simple steps to delete your StumbleUpon account
1) Head on to StumbleUpon and login into your account
2) Click on your avatar icon in the top right corner and a drop down menu will appear and then select Settings.
3) After clicking on Settings then click on Privacy option which can be found on the top menu and then you can find Delete Account below it. Then you can click “Click Here to Initiate Account Deletion”
>> Change Gmail Password
4) After clicking on it then you need to enter your password again in order to confirm that you want to delete your account. And again you need to type password for confirmation and then click on Submit for Deletion.
Some notable points on how to remove StumbleUpon Account
1) StumbleUpon account will not be deleted immediately. It has a two week period such that if you want to retrieve your account then you just need to login again
2) In these two weeks period if you don’t use your StumbleUpon account then it will be automatically deleted. This means that all your complete data such as likes, shares, comments, and friends will be vanished.
3) After the deletion of your account no one can use the username or email address that is associated with the deleted account. You just need to put fresh username and email address for creating a new account
4) If you want to just change your User name then deleting account is not the only way. You can got to settings on your account and change your username.
Final Words :
So here is the complete way to delete your StumbleUpon account. Think twice before deleting your StumbleUpon account. If you have any doubts then you can comment below.