Adding users to WordPress Blogs:
As we know the WordPress being one of the top CMS (content management system ) which helps us to deliver our content with out any coding language and maintain huge blogs or websites and WordPress is leading CMS since 2003 .
Differnet roles to Users of WordPress
The WordPress is the user friendly and you can add number of authors to your blog . Any one who get the access to the blog can generate content and publish . There are different types of roles being assigned to the users .
The Admin or Administrator is the person who hold total access to the account . He only as the authority to add the new users and assign the roles to them . He can have the whole access .
The Author is the person who will have only access to few pages on dashboard , he can only add the content and edit the content of his own
The Editor is the person who as access to all the system , but he cannot remove the admin , he can edit any users content including the admins .
The Contributor is the person who only can contribute the content or articles to the page or site or blog .
These are the readers how are regular readers who stumble for the new topics on the blog , these users will subscribe to our blog or site where a news letter is sent to them regularly according to the time period
Add the Users to WordPress blog
- To add a user to a WordPress blog we have to login to the Dashboard of your WordPress blog
- Then if you will find the users ,place the cursor and you will get a side hove with ALL USERS , ADD NEW , YOUR PROFILE .
- Then click on the Add New and you will find the some credentials to fill in , fill those blanks .
Add Role to WordPress Blog or Website
- At the end you will find the Role with a hover which contains different types of roles .
- Assign the role to the new users and click on add new user .
If you find any doubts error please comment below on Add the users and assign roles on WordPress Blogs or Websites .