Government of Andhra Pradesh started another plan named “YSR Navasakam Scheme” for the usage of the different government conspires at the earliest opportunity. It is a useful program in which a system will follow to recognize the recipient. For this reason the entryway to entryway, the review will be finished by the town volunteers/ward volunteers. From that point, the social review will be made by the town/ward secretariats and choice of the recipients will be done in the wake of sorting out Gram Sabha. Finally, new cards will issue to the recipients.
HOW TO LOGIN FOR YSR NAVASAKAM LOGIN?
navasakam.ap.gov.in Login Procedure is as follows:
- To login the webpage you have to open the http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/ site with the help of internet.
- From the landing page of the site you have to look at the “Login” choice
- Snap the choice and another page opens on the screen where you have to enter “User ID”, “Password” and “captcha code” shows on the screen
- Snap the “Login” choice offered close to the captcha code to login
Here we have if we forget the password:
- Go to navasakam.ap.gov.in
- Click on login.
- Snap-on forgot password.
- Enter User id and snap-on send OTP
- OTP will be sent to the enrolled versatile number.
- Enter OTP, enter new secret key and affirm password(re-enter) and enter the captcha and click on reset secret phrase.
- You will get a Password changed the message.
- Snap-on login once more.
YSR Navasakam SCHEME LIST:
The list of YSR Navasakam Scheme is as follows:
- Amma Vodi Scheme
- AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa
- AP YSR Rice Card
- Cards for fee reimbursement
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card
- YSR Arogyasri Card
- YSR Kapu Nestam
- AP YSR Netanna Hastam
- YSR Pension Card
- AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Padhakam
- YSR Zero Interest scheme
YSR NAVASAKAM FEE REIMBURSEMENT:
The recently named Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy propelling such huge numbers of plans for the individuals of Andhra Pradesh and concentrating on the individuals who are monetarily not all that solid and including to this the CM of Andhra Pradesh has propelled the new plan on 27th of November 2019 known as ‘Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020’ prior known as ‘Expense repayment’. It is an understudy training sponsorship program. This YSR Jagananna Vidya plan will help monetarily to the helpless family whose kids are seeking after or going to seek after their school contemplates. To execute this plan CM assigns 4,900 crores for the up and coming meeting which is 2020-2021.
CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy will launch the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (JVD) and Vasathi Deevena on 24th February 2020 in Vizianagaram (We will give live refresh here). Up-and-comers applied can check the Status and Final Eligible rundown of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme here NOW.
YSR NAVASAKAM AAROGYASRI LOGIN:
It is a health scheme in which financial help in the form of free health treatment to families of the BPL category is given.
- Log on to www.ehf.gov.in.
- Click on the Sign-in button for registering.
- User ID and Password will be available at Seva Kendra by dialling on tollfree no. 104.
- After getting the User Id and password login into the portal.
Any Queries or Doubts about the topic or still didn’t find a solution for your problem, please comment down your query and we will help you to solve the issue. Also please comment down, if you find any new way to resolve the issue.