List of Procreate Alternatives
Procreate is one of the best sketching canvas for the artist, but sadly it’s only available for iPad and that’s for around ten dollars a one time fee.
Procreate is the best sketching software for digital sketchers and artists. One more great feature of it is seamless integration with a fluid perfect screen and accurate Apple pencil make sketching a butterfly experience for the artist.
List of Procreate Alternatives for Windows in 2020
Here are the best procreate alternatives that you can use if you’re an artist by profession or if you just looking for great software to facilitate your sketching passive. Not all of them are free, but some are paid.
1.Adobe Photoshop Sketch
Photoshop Sketch was developed specifically for sketching your favourite articles in mind. It is a full-fledge software which can help you to make amazing art styles and illustrations. we recommend you to use Adobe Sketch if your absolutely a professional one.
- UX and UI are well-designed
- 14+ different brushes to chooseForward and backward.
- You have a Lack of image editing tools
2.) Autodesk SketchBook
In due course it is the best application for Artists ,skethchers and designers. Autodesk Sketchbook has many advanced features that every artist will fall in love with. It also supports the pen interface , if you’re using windows ,Tablets, that work fantastically. Autodesk saves all your works periodically.
- Available for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android
- full version is completely free to use!
- you will have Professional workspace and tools
- A bit hard to learn
- Less quantity of brushes to choose from it.
It is an opensource sketching software made by a group of developers who wants to be sketchers as well. Hence, the application is finetuned for sketching and comic making. It’s a great tool for comic and manga makers. Apart from it, Krita also allows users to customize the brushes if necessary which is a great option to embrace your creativity.
- Supports Photoshop’s PSD files
- Free to use
- Slow to load
- Majorily Performance issues from time to time
Best Procreate Alternatives in 2020
This is one my favorite sketcher ,Corel Painter is a marvelous pro digital painter application all in one package for sketchers and digital artists.whichis recognized worldwide for its realistic RealBristle paint system and its range of practical digital art tools that reproduce the look and feel of traditional canvas painting.
- It has many brushes and paper textures.
- Supports multilayer editing
- Supports Importing and editing PSD files
- Steep learning curve
ArtRage is another great alternative for Procreate application. It is great for old fashioned arts where colour mixing is the key. If you prefer the old fashion drawing style, you would like ArtRage. The best feature about Artrage is that you can mix colours to create textures, shades and so on. It’s like drawing on a real canvas.
- Brings back traditional painting styles to digital grounds
- Easy to UI
- Lack of advanced tools
- Expensive – Around $79 One time purchase
6.) MediBang Paint
The best thing about this software is, you can save your incomplete project and later start from where you left with just one click. Along with that, it is a free and lightweight program to create amazing paintings using the most efficient tools.
- Perfect saving order
- Easy to download and use
- Displays ads dialogue boxes at the start.
- Have Any Doubts or Not able to resolve the issue. Please Comment your queries in comments below and we will solve your issues. Also if you found any other way to resolve issue please comment below
Have Any Suggestions or want to add any additions to above list please comment below ..