Delete DropBox Account
Dropbox is one of the most popular file sharing application that is available on the internet till date. You can store any type of files and media content. It has been very much useful for most of the people who shares their files more often. Dropbox has various plans and pricing accordingly. Free user plan just gives us about 2 GB. Depending upon the plan the amount of storage is also increased. Another best feature in Dropbox is its ability to share with friends without any hassle. So if you want to delete your Dropbox account for your personal reasons then here I am going to share an easy method to delete your Dropbox account.
How to Delete DropBox Account
1) Head on to Dropbox official website
2) Next you need to enter your registered email address and password and then click on Sign in.
3) After opening your account click your name in the top right corner and then a drop down menu appears then click on settings
>>> Create DropBox Account
4) Then click on Accounts.
>>>Create Facebook Group
5) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will find delete my Dropbox option. Just click it.
6) After clicking on it you need to enter your password, reason why you are leaving Dropbox and any other suggestions for improving Dropbox.
>>>> Reset Stumbleupon Password
After completion of this process you will be redirected to Dropbox main menu. Then you will be receiving a message stating that your account has been deleted and a caption like sorry to see you go.
You will receive a conformation email to your mail id. That’s it you have successfully deleted your Dropbox account.
Here some of the points that you need to know before deleting your Dropbox account:
You won’t lose all the files in Dropbox if you are deleting your Dropbox account. However you will be remained with the latest versions which you have deleted your account.
You cannot be able to synchronize your files to the updated versions on all of your devices.
If you delete your Dropbox account then you cannot be able to recover files of previous versions from Dropbox.
This is the best method to delete Dropbox account. Before deleting your deleting your Dropbox account think for a while as the files can no longer be useful to you. So if you have any doubts regarding the process then you can comment below.