Remove Gmail User Accounts:
Android the most and famous mobile platform with huge number of users . The Android is the Google product and now the new product Android M is set to release . So you login to your Android device using th Gmail account as it is must to use the Play Store to get the Apps and Widgets . Also you may enter few other gmail id and they are stored to your device , so if you want to delete these Gmail id or any other account id then follow the How to tutorial to Remove the Gmail User accounts
DELETE GMAIL USER ACCOUNTS FROM ANDROID DEVICES
>> Create Facebook group
>> Top 5 Bluestacks alternatives
As there can be any number of Gmail accounts used ,and if you want those to be permanently delete from your Android device .
- Open your android device and open the settings application
- After that open the settings tab and scroll down till you find the accounts tab
- There open the account you want to remove from your device . Now we are discussing to delete Multiple Gmail accounts so open the Google Accounts .
- The click on the Gmail account you want to delete and click on the left keypad button and you will find Remove the Account
- The click on Remove the Account and OK .
- You can delete multiple accounts
DELETE ACCOUNTS IN ANDROID DEVICES
Not only Gmail accounts also other accounts like Facebook , Twitter and many more can be deleted using these tutorial and keep your accounts tab good
Make sure before deleting the Accounts you remember the password , if not it will be difficult to delete the account .