WHAT IS E WAY BILL UNDER GST?
E-Way Bill is an electronic archive, created online on entrance sent by the Central Government to help the development of products. Just like path bill in past VAT and CST framework, e-way charge framework guarantees that the bill is submitted for transportation of merchandise. In any case, under the GST system, the way charge framework is made electronic and brought together. The online brought together framework makes transportation simple for organizations.
E-Way bill under GST is petitioned for transportation of products starting with one state then onto the next, for example between state development of products and furthermore the intra-state development. With its first usage since April 2018, the framework for e-way charge age and recording is presently actualized across the nation.
HOW DO I LOGIN TO MY E WAY BILL OR EWAYBILL.NIC.IN LOGIN?
To get login into the e-way bill, you have to follow some steps:
- First, visit the site http://ewaybill.nic.in.
- Now enter the login credentials like username and password which will create at the time of registration.
- And also enter the captcha and click on login.
Now you will be accessing your e waybill.
HOW DO I PRINT AN E WAY BILL WITHOUT LOGGING IN?
Steps to print the e-Way Bill without logging in to the E-way bill Portal is as follows:
- Visit the E-way bill portal.
- Visit the e-Way Bill Portal and, along these lines, explore to the “Search” drop-down list and click on the “e-Way Bill” option.e-Way Bill Portal Dashboard.
- Enter the necessary details.
Subsequently, we move to the “EWB Print” page. In this way, enter the necessary details, for example:
3.EWB Generated By.
Thus, Click on the choice Go.e-Way Bill Portal – Print Page.
- Consequently, the EWB shows up with a choice to print it.
HOW DO I PRINT AN E WAY BILL WITH LOGGING IN?
Steps to print the e-Way Bill after signing into the EWB Portal is as follows:
- Visit the e-Way Bill Portal and log in to your account.
- Additionally, explore to the “e-Way Bill” drop-down list and select the “Print EWB” option.
- Hence, enter the applicable EWB number in the individual field and click on Go.
- In this way, we move to the individual EWB page. Consequently, there are options, for example, “Print” and “Detailed Print” accessible at the base of the page. At last, select the one you require.
HOW DO I CHANGE MY GST WAYBILL PASSWORD?
Steps to Change Password of the e-Way Bill Account is as follows:
- Visit the e-Way Bill Portal (EWB) and Log into your account. Explore to the dashboard and click on the “Change Password” option from the “User Management” list.
- Enter the necessary details.
- Thus, the system requests that you enter your phone number and approve the equivalent through OTP. When that is done, we move to the “Change Password” page.
- Enter the password.
- In this way, enter the current password and the new password in the individual fields. After reappearing the new password, click on the “Submit” option.
Now your password is changed.
HOW CAN I TRACE MY E BILL?
To trace my e-way bill, you have to follow these steps:
Presently, that we have experienced the different techniques to produce, alter, trace e-way charges, it clearly gets significant for any business to do e-way charge following. To put it plainly, a report should be there, which ought to be a one-stop direction to the entrepreneur or leader in the business, about the different e-way charge moves, which have occurred.
So as to create different reports relating to the e-way bill, for example for tracing e-way charges, you may follow the steps given below:
- Sign in to http://ewaybill.nic.in.
- Enter your User Name and Password, at that point the Captcha Code, and afterwards click “Login”.
- On effective validation of your certifications, the primary menu of the e-way charge entrance will open up. On the left-hand side, click the choice “Reports”.
- On doing as such, the accompanying screen will develop, which will give you the alternative to create reports dependent on the different experts for example customers, providers, carriers and items.
- You will have the option to create the accompanying reports utilizing this office.
Any Queries or Doubts about the topic or still didn’t find a solution for your problem, please comment down your query and we will help you to solve the issue. Also please comment down, if you find any new way to resolve the issue.