WHAT IS UPI PIN IN PHONEPE?
UPI (Unified Payment Interface System) is a payment system that permits individuals to send and get cash between any two parties. UPI permits the users to pay straightforwardly from your financial balance to various shippers without including the recipient, card details, or net banking/wallet password. UPI-PIN (UPI Personal Identification Number) is a 4-6 digit secret code. You can enter this UPI-PIN to approve all bank transactions. Any user can start a financial balance move from anyplace with a couple of clicks utilizing this UPI pin. Phonepe Private Limited is an Indian web-based business payment systems and advanced wallet whose central station is situated in Bangalore. It was established in December 2015 by Rahul Chari, Sameer Nigam and Burzin Engineer. The payment application is based on Unified Payments Interface (UPI) and went live in August 2016. At present, the PhonePe application is accessible in 11 Indian dialects. The clients can send and get cash, energize their versatile numbers, make utility payments, pay for DTH administrations, purchase food, shop on the web and disconnected utilizing the application. It likewise causes the clients to book for Ola, request food on different online web-based interfaces, book for the flight, inn administrations, pay transport ticket charges, etc utilizing the micro apps on its foundation. Starting at now, PhonePe is acknowledged as a payment alternative across 5 million on the web and disconnected vendor outlets over the length and broadness of the nation. The application has traversed 100 million client mark in June 2018 and has effectively finished more than 2 billion exchanges in April 2019.
HOW TO CHANGE PIN IN PHONEPE APP?
Step by step process to Change UPI PIN in Phonepe app is as follows:
- You need to open the Phonepe App and Go to the My Money area.
- In ‘My Money’ Section Tap on the UPI Banks. Presently you would have the option to see the linked bank accounts.
- Tap on the ‘Change BHIM UPI PIN’ link.
- Presently you need to enter your current UPI PIN just as the new UPI PIN.
- Now your UPI pin will be changed.
HOW TO RESET PIN IN PHONEPE?
To reset the pin in Phonepe, you have to follow the steps below:
- Open menu by tapping on the symbol at the upper right corner of the screen.
- Go to “Bank account” segment. All your bank accounts linked with PhonePe will appear in this area.
- Select the bank account for which you need to set a UPI Pin. You will see a “SET” choice on the off chance that you have never set a UPI Pin for the bank accounts. Else you will see a “RESET” choice to set another UPI Pin for the bank accounts.
- Enter the ” Last six digits ” and “Expiry date” of your Debit/ATM card. In case your card doesn’t have an expiry date, at that point take a stab at entering “00/49”.
- You will get an OTP from your bank. In the following screen, enter the OTP got from your bank and the new UPI Pin you need to set for the account and click submit.
- You have successfully set a UPI Pin for your bank accounts. You would now be able to send cash and make payments straightforwardly from your bank account in the PhonePe application by verifying utilizing your UPI Pin.
HOW DO I GET MY PHONEPE UPI ID?
To get the Phonepe UPI id, you have to follow below steps:
- Open the PhonePe app.
- In the top left corner, tap on your profile picture
- Click on “MY BHIM UPI ID” and you will find your unique ID. It will be your [email protected].
HOW TO SEND THE MONEY FROM PHONEPE APP?
What’s more baffling than adding the cash to the wallet and afterwards pay to the vendors. Rather than adding cash to the wallet, you can directly pay from your account to a phone number or VPA.
To send the money from the phonepe app, you have to follow some steps:
- Hit send on the main screen.
- Pick a bank account or a VPA contact you need to send cash to.
- Enter the amount.
- Pick your bank from which you need to pay.
- And press Send.
Any Queries or Doubts about the topic or still didn’t find a solution for your problem, please comment down your query and we will help you to solve the issue. Also please comment down, if you find any new way to resolve the issue.