How To Factory Reset Fitbit Charge 2
This article is about your Fitbit Charge2 factory settings. Check out how to go through the process to perform the Hard Reset either by android settings or by hardware keys. By the progress of this, you can easily rest your device and it works like anew and works faster with good condition.
If your Fitbit Charge device is not responding:
- Connect your charging cable into the USB port on your PC
- Clamp the second side of your charging cable to the USB port on the backside of the tracker.
- The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
- The button on your tracker is oriented with the button opening on the charging cable.
- If your tracker vibrates, then you can assume that Your connection is secure and also you can see a battery icon on your tracker’s display.
- Now long-press the button to restart your tracker:
- For the Charge 2-press and hold the button on your tracker for 3 seconds.
- Now you can see the logo of Fitbit and you feel the vibration of the tracker,
- Now the tracker gets restarted.
- Finally, disconnect your tracker from the charging cable.
- The Fitbit Charger never be a factory reset. If you come across any issue regarding your device, just Restart it.
- The restarting is done by connecting your device to the charging cable, then press and hold the side button.
- The device then gets vibrated, and when the logo of Fitbit gets displayed on the screen the device will automatically restart. for a few seconds. If you need to wipe your data, it’s very simple as disconnecting the device from your Fitbit account.
The Fitbit Charge 2 Device Factory Resetting
- Is easy to do. However, unlike other Fitbit models, such as the Charge HR or Charge 3, there’s no hardware button you can press. Rather, you need to do a factory reset through the Fitbit app.
- If your Fitbit is not synced or not properly tracking your activity, restart the Fitbit device.
- To start this process go to Fitbit.com and login into your Fitbit account.
- Tap on the Settings icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- In the drop-down menu, go into settings and then select the Charge2.
- When you are in Charge2 settings, you can scroll down the screen
- Once you’re in the Charge 2 settings, scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen and then tap on t Remove this Charge 2 from your account.
- After the removal of the device then it restarts ti its original condition.
- There will no data from the view
- If you want to store your history activity safe , don’t forget to EXPORT the data before removing the device from your Fitbit account.
Any Queries or Doubts about the topic or still didn’t find a solution for your problem, please comment down your query and we will help you to solve the issue. Also please comment down, if you find any new way to resolve the issue.