How to Unlock Your Android Phone With Your Fitbit
Fitbit is an activity tracker, fits like a watch that can track your run, swim, the distance that you walk. It also gives the calorie rate that you burn daily while walking or while doing some sort of exercise.
Fitbit also helps you to live a balanced healthy life and always tracks your daily activity, weight, sleep, and heart rate.
- With the recent advanced technology, your Android phones were unlocked by different ways- using PIN or Password. In addition to this, It is also done by Biometric ID, and with some recent advances your phone is also unlocked by Face ID(Artificial Intelligence based face recognition unlock technology)
- Today the Android mobile users can safely secure and unlock their mobile phones with some new methods that include the capacity to unlock a phone with Bluetooth by using a Fitbit
HOW TO TURN ON SMART LOCK FOR ANDROID
- STEP1: Open the Settings app in your phone
- STEP2: Click on security or security and location,
- STEP3: Click on Smart lock
- STEP4: Enter your password, pattern
- STEP5: Select an option and follow the on-screen step.
HOW TO SET UP ANDROID SMART LOCK BY FITBIT TO UNLOCK A PHONE- Applicable to all Android Mobiles.
TO SECURE YOUR DEVICE
- Go to android settings
- Go to Lock Screen>Screen Lock Type
- Tap on Smart Lock
- Create a new PIN, Pattern or Password
NOTE: The swipe option never allows you to set up a Smart Lock.
- First Enable Smart Lock
- Then go to Settings
- Tap on Lock Screen and click on the smart lock.
- Now enter pattern, PIN, or Password before continuing.
- For enabling the Smart Lock, Tap on ON-BODY
- Clasp the switch to read ON.
- Then Select
- Select your device
- Tap on plus symbol +
- Add your Device
- Select Your Fitbit. Or Bluetooth.
- If you didn’t see your Fitbit device, just re-sync it.
- Select YES after the confirm Adding of your Fitbit device.
HOW TO REMOVE A TRUSTED BLUETOOTH DEVICE IN SMART LOCK
If you don’t want to your trusted device, you can turn off the Smart Lock .
Steps to REMOVE your Trusted Device:
STEP1: Go to Settings
STEP2: Go to Lock Screen and Tap on Smart Lock
STEP3: Now enter your PIN and Select NEXT
STEP4: Tap on Trusted Device.
STEP5: Select Your Fitbit
STEP6: Tap on Remove Trusted Device
NOTE: If you continuously act on unlocking the Bluetooth device, it may raise the risk of uncertified access.
HOW DOES FITBIT TRACK YOUR HEART RATE?
This is possible with the Fitbit trackers that are in-built with a pulse-sensor. This uses the LED light that mainly reflects on the skin which helps in detecting the changes if blood volume. But this has resulted in some disputed comments
BEST AFFORDABLE FIBIT:
- Fitbit Charge 3
- Fitbit Inspire HR
- Amazfit Bip
- Wyze Band
- Xiaomi Mi Band4
Any Queries or Doubts about the topic or still didn’t find a solution for your problem, please comment down your query and we will help you to solve the issue. Also please comment down, if you find any new way to resolve the issue.