How to Update Fitbit
The Fitbit is an Authentic and Utilitarian fitness tracker. Here is how we update your Fitbit to the new device and take advantage of all your device has to offer.
This article gives you information about getting updating of all Fitbit devices. Before you begin the Device update
- Charge your device and also confirm you have the latest new version of the Fitbit app installed on your Android, Tablet, or PC.
Why can’t Update your Device
- First Reboot your mobile device. Then Try your firmware Update again. If it doesn’t work, by using another mobile device or computer, log into your Fitbit account and try updating your firmware.
How to Update Your Fitbit Device via the Fitbit App
Your Firmware updates will always be available only if you turn on all-day sync and allow the Fitbit app run in the background. Now Adjust your phone’s settings to let the Fitbit app run in the background.
.Insatll and Launch Fitbit from your phone’s home screen.
Tap the pink color update banner displayed on the screen which means an update is done.
Follow the on-screen instructions and keep the device close to your synced phone or tablet.
Now You’re done.
Fitbit Update by Fitbit Versa 2- also same for others
- Open Your Fitbit app on your phone.
- Click on your profile icon in the upper-left corner.
- Tap the Fitbit you want to update.
- Now Tap Update Tracker Software.
- Tap Start Update.
- Hold on For Finish of Update
- Tap Done.
How to Update Fitbit via the Fitbit.com Dashboard
Updating your Fitbit via the Fitbit.com dashboard is tough than using an app. For this You need a Bluetooth connection with your Computer by built-in Bluetooth or a Bluetooth dongle.
Note: Remember always You need to have the latest version of Fitbit Connection installed in your device.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of Fitbit Connect:
- first, click the Fitbit Connect icon, you can find this near the date and time on your PC.
- Tap on Open Main Menu.
- Now Click On Troubleshooting.
- Below the Fitbit Connect number, click Check for updates.
- Then Go back to the main menu and Tap Check for device update.
- Now Log into your Fitbit account.
- If an update is available, follow the on-screen instructions and keep your device close to your computer during the update. After you start the updates, a progress bar appears on your device and in Fitbit Connect until the update is complete
First In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab Then go to your profile picture and click on your device image.
The firmware version number appears under your device’s name.
On Your fitbit.com dashboard, click the gear icon and select your device to find the firmware version.
On specific Fitbit devices, find the firmware version in the Settings app
Have Any Doubts or Not able to resolve the issue. Please Comment on your queries in the comments below and we will solve your issues. Also if you found any other way to resolve the issue please comment below.