WHAT IS TAMILNADU PATTA?
Patta Chitta is a critical government record gave by the Government of Tamil Nadu. The Tamil Nadu government has propelled an official web-based interface that has been propelled with the goal of digitizing land records. You can digitize your property records in Tamil Nadu for the year 2019 and 2020 with the assistance of this entryway. Patta includes the following details:
- Name of the landowner.
- Name of the district concerned, taluka and town.
- Patta number.
- survey Number and Subdivision.
- Land Area Information and Tax Details.
CHITTA LAND OWNERSHIP:
Data about land and income can be acquired through a mind document. Land can regularly be separated into the accompanying categories.
ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR TN PATTA CHITTA ONLINE?
To apply for Patta Chitta reports through the official site of Tamil Nadu Land Records, you will require the following documents:
- Evidence of ownership – You should introduce a personality to demonstrate that your territory has a place with you. You can present the accompanying reports as a landowner.
- Power bill.
- Paid tax receipt.
- For confirmation, you need to present the business deed alongside the copy to the Tehsildar or concerned office.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TN PATTA CHITTA ONLINE?https://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/land/chitta.html?lan=en
You can without much of a stretch, you can apply for Patta Chitta by following the given steps:
- As a matter of first importance, you need to visit the Official Website of the Department of Revenue, Tamil Nadu.
- On the landing page of the official site, click on “View Patta and FMB/Chitta/TSLR Extract”.
- Presently you need to choose your District and Area on the new page. As a zone, you will be given the alternative of urban and rural. Select your separate urban or rural zone and
- snap ‘Submit’.
For urban Area:
- Select your district, taluka, and town and select one from Patta or Survey Number and fill the CAPTCHA code and snap “Submit”.
For rural Area:
- Enter your district, taluka, city, ward, square, review number, development number, and snap-on “Submit” while filling the CAPTCHA code.
In the event that all the details are discovered right, the Town Survey Land Register will give a certificate online with a particular property or land data, which will incorporate data, for example, kind of land study number, area, city entryway number and so forth.
HOW MUCH WILL BE THE APPLICATION FEE?
In the event that you apply online for the lease document through Tamil Nadu Land Records official site, you should pay a measure of Rs 100 in online mode.
HOW TO CHECK THE STATUS OF TN PATTA CHITTA?
The steps to check Patta Chitta status is as per the following:
- Go to the Tamil Nadu E-District Official Website.
- Enter the ‘Application ID’ and the referenced ‘Captcha Values’.
- After that, you click on “Get Status”, presently you will have the option to see the status of.
- Patta Chitta application.
HOW TO TRANSFER THE PATA CHITTA?
The transfer of Patta Chitta is done in case of a property deal. The procedure of Patta move is like the enrollment procedure for Patta land. Documents required for transfer of TN Patta Chitta are as per the following:
- Copy of land deal record.
- Confirmation of ownership of property, water or power bill and so on.
- An affidavit.
The significant phases of Patta Chitta transfer are as per the following:
- For this, you should present an application to your closest Tehsildar office.
- Your application will be acknowledged or dismissed after assessment of the predetermined property dependent on the archives furnished with the application structure.
HOW TO VERIFY THE VALIDATION OF PATTA CERTIFICATE?
You can check the validity of issue certificates on the web, for this you need to make a few steps after which the status of Patta Chitta will be reflected.
- Go to the official site.
- Snap-on “Verify Patta”.
- Enter the ‘Reference Number’ and snap-on ‘Submit
HOW TO KNOW THE APPLICATION STATUS?
- To see, first, go to the official site.
- Select the option of “Know your Application Status” on the landing page of the site.
- Another page will open before you, enter the application ID and the CAPTCHA code.
- Snap-on the “Check Status” button. All data will show up on your screen.
If there should arise of an issue on the portal, applicants can contact [email protected].
Any Queries or Doubts about the topic or still didn’t find a solution for your problem, please comment down your query and we will help you to solve the issue. Also please comment down, if you find any new way to resolve the issue.