WHAT IS PGVCL
PASCHIM GUJARAT VIJ COMPANY LIMITED-A leading company electricity distributor in the western region of Gujarat in India.
- The PGVCL is one of the distribution companies which started
- The area served by PGVCL is the largest of all four distribution companies. The area of operation under PGVCL includes Saurashtra and Kachchh regions. Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd.
What is PGVCL bill:
- PGVCL is an electricity distribution company.. where the Gujarat user pay the bill in many ways.
- The electricity bill is mainly calculated by multiplying the cost of precise numbers of power watts used in a month and that to number of watts consumed
- The users can check their bill payment data by visiting the official website PGVCL.in
- Then go to History and check the Payment history.
HOW TO PAY PGVCL BILL
Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited users can make their PGVCL online payment with the help of NEFT OR RTGS OR PAYTM or Bill desk or Consumer portal
STEPS: PGVCL Bill payers follow the below steps to pay the bill which do not provide any offers
- STEP1: Go to PGVCL website and click on electricity
- STEP2: Click on PGVCL in the operator down
- STEP3: Now enter your 11 or 5 digit consumer number
- STEP4: Click on Go
- STEP5: Now you can see your PGVCL bill
- STEP6: Click on Continue
- STEP7: Click on ‘make payment” to make your PGVCL online bill payment.
PGVCL online bill payment receipt?
You can download PGVCL online bill payment receipt from the official portal by following these steps:
Step 1: Go to the PGVCL consumer portal.
Step 2: Sign up and log in with your username and password.
Step 3: Add your account by entering your 11-digit Consumer Number,5-digit Consumer number for High Tension users.
Step 4: Click on History Search and choose Payment History.
Step 5: Choose the billing period then Choose the mode of payment and Search. You’ll see the payment history for the period (amount, date, transaction status, reference number.
Step 6: Click on the Payment Reference Number of a particular month to download PGVCL online bill payment receipt for that month.
Step 7: Save or print the receipt
HOW TO GET PGVCL bill online
STEP1: Go to the bill view page
STEP2: Enter your 11-digit Consumer Number and search
Step3: Download e-Bill.
STEP4: SAVE or PRINT
HOW TO GET PAST MONTHS OF PGVCL BILL:
STEP1: Go to official; website
STEP2: Sign up and Log in
STEP3: Search History and go to Bill History >
STEP4: Choose the billing period and Search.
You can see bill history for the period and download it.
HOW CAN I CHANGE MY NAME IN PGVCL
Documents required for the process
- Consumer No.
- Original copy of payment receipt of the last e-bill Attested copy of the sale deed of the premises to prove ownership
- Copy of last tax receipt for the premises
- Electricity card
- A valued notary stamp paper
- NOC from the person in whose name the meter is currently in
- Address and ID proof with attestation
- Aadhaar ID Card.
- Visit the local electricity office to apply for name transfer/Change (PGVCL)
- The applicant should get the form from the electricity office by paying the prescribed amount.
- After filling the application handover it the concerned officers with required documents in the office.
- Authorities will verify the submitted documents, If all the documents are correct manner then authorities will advise the customer to pay the fee.
- Once the payment is over, a receipt will be issued to the applicant.
- This application will be susceptible to internal processing and a technician will visit the premises as per the address mentioned in the application.
- Once the result of the technician visit is also satisfactory and good, then the Electricity (EB) Meter name transfer will be processed to reflect the applicant’s name in the records.
Have Any Doubts or Not able to resolve the issue. Please Comment your queries in comments below and we will solve your issues. Also if you found any other way to resolve issue please comment below